Yes, immigration programs generally allow applicants to include their spouse or common law partner and dependent children when applying for permanent residency. In doing so, an applicant must be able to provide a certified proof of the relationship such as a valid marriage certificate and the birth certificate of each dependent child. On the other hand, if you are already a citizen of Canada or a permanent resident, you may be eligible to sponsor your spouse and dependent children to live with you in Canada.